Use the following instructions to get up and running with your own Cinder and Kinect setup on Mac OSX (Snow Leopard).
Or check the Google doc for updates: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yCUvJUmRHKsA7WxTMGhiUr5x0F4Ny4kNN7MgPfb5-6o/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1
- Install XCode
- I’ve had the most success and least caveats with 3.2.6 and 4.2 Beta.
- Git Cinder
- Follow the detailed instructions here:
- Make sure you also install OpenCV while you are at it. You will need this for the next step:
- Run some of the samples in the cinder_master/samples to make sure your setup is working.
- Git Cinder-Kinect CinderBlock to your cinder_master/blocks directory:
- More information about this on the cinder forum:
- Git BlockOpenNI CinderBlock to your cinder_master/blocks directory:
- Follow the instructions in the the README file.
- More info can be found in the Cinder forum: